Thursday, October 15, 2009

You In My Arms

It felt really nice to just spend an afternoon with you. After school, we just hung out in the band room all day and I had no complaints. Our goofy side shone through and I wanted to pop your pimple. I'm just gross like that. haha. I already am aware of these great feelings I have for you and it just make me happy whenI look back on today. We don't need small secret meet-ups in the staircases to have a good day. Most of the time, I had my arms around you and it felt so nice. :) Walking you out of the highschool seemed like the hardest thing in the world, today! So many people were inside the highschool, due to the crappy weather outside. There was no privacy at all! A couple people decided to be jerks and purposely walk by. >.> Tonight's practice really made me feel sore. As I type this, I still feel like my calves are tight and sore. I dread the fact that I will have to do it again tomorrow night. Joy. Oh, we covered Erik's locker in penises via post-its! :D I hope he's not too mad tomorrow! ahah

0 comments: