Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Her And Her Crippled Self

Good god. I just got through too much Chemistry homework for my own good. >.> Actually, it wasn't that much, and I got things done that aren't due until next week haha. This has been the first night in a while where I have actually done homework, or anything productive for that matter. I still have History, but let's not worry about that right now. =P Hrmm..sectionals today was a bit of a biznatch.. I really feel bad for the flagline for getting yelled at, but hey, they need to pull it together. Sabre was kind of slow for me today. I hadn't spun since..well Saturday actually and I couldn't toss right. For a while, my wrists felt alien to the motion of turning over fast. Oh well. I was exhausted afterwards and so walking back to the high school and getting locked out for a bit didn't make the guard feel any better. We called up Fabi to come open the door, her and her crippled self, and she decides to "fall to the ground" helplessly. It was funny, I will admit, but after a while I wanted her to come up and just open the damned door. Thanks Fabi. >.>

0 comments: