Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pour Pour Pour

Woooot! Who the hell doesn't love the rain!? Actually, it was wasn't raining today at all! haha This morning, I woke up dreading the 10AM-6PM practice that awaited us all, today. To look on back on it now, I think today was crazily fun. But to ask me to do it again is a different story. For most of practice, the guard was idle, in their own world. It really isn't much fun when the band gets all of the attention, reworking sets and learning new drill. To be honest, much of the guard would prefer working our butts off in the rain in opposed to just standing in it. [On second thought, I actually do enjoy doing nothing!] The rain didn't really bother me at all..it only did when we came inside for lunch and I observed the damage! Soaked shoes/socks mixed with some good ol' mud, wet shorts and leggings, and wet tops for the win! At the end of the day, we did a full run through in the POURING rain. It was pure, utter fun- even though we all slipped around the mud and fell into puddles! I hope we do good tomorrow!! >.<

0 comments: