Saturday, October 10, 2009

Montville 79.8

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. VANGELDREN!!!!! :D


Hrmm today was a pretty long day.. it was a good one, too, though! Unfortunately I had to wake up at like 8:30 because report time to the high school was 10AM. We practiced from 10 - 1:30PM and I'm really proud to say that I somewhat enjoyed it.. I think I had a little sarcasm in me that pulled me through- in the way that I was hyper and didn't care enough to brood. When we earned ourselves two laps for not listening to directions, I gladly ran them laps! I endured pretty well, if I may add! After surviving practice, we actually had enough free time to get ready and eat. During warm-up, the guard wasn' having the greatest time because we had just learned the opening and closer dances that morning! Tosses weren't being caught correctly and some of us were having issues with our dresses. The custume is very lengthy and it gets in the way a lot :( However, our show was veryy good! I will specifically say that it was very good confidence- wise. Personally, I was strong about about 98% of the show! Whether I messed up or not, I kept on pushing! I like where we are right now, because some of the girls are finally understanding how to perform! woot! go team haha We ended up getting 3rd out of 3, but at the same time, we would have executed competition, had there been any. The two bands before us who won were Morris Knolls and Morris Hills, who are both open bands. So technically, WE WON. haha

0 comments: