Friday, October 30, 2009

Monthary

I favor the idea of forgetting the events of earlier today during school. But story short, it involved uncalled for distance, feelings of being upset, and a shed of a couple tears on Rey's Eeyore plush. >.>

As for this afternoon, thing mended up. Even after period 12, my mind was still unsettled. I skipped the guard's ice cream party to be with you. That decision was a very easy one because I needed to know what was going on and hey, I'd rather be with you on any Friday, and especially this one in particular. I'm not such a sucker for dates, but as of today, we've been together for a month. =] It really had been an amazing month being able to spend every day with you, minus those dreaded weekends! Some days weren't the best, but it all molded together in the end into something better. Being able to lay with you somehow always makes my day 10x better, forgetting anything bad thats happened prior. I love you.



0 comments: