Saturday, October 17, 2009

Morris Knolls 84.95

I'm actually surprised about our score today..going up 5 points is pretty damned good. Frankly, I kind of thought the show was not so great-but maybe that just me. I will always love the bus rides to and from competitions.. they are just too great. XD On the way there, we took some pictures and immitated Mrs. Miskovich and alll of her facial expressions. Jaelynn does it best! Hrmm...on the way back was the period to be obnoxiously loud! I think that..because we finally got the name of some kid from Montville, Jaelynn and I were hyper. As soon as we hit the road, the two of us began to sing, at the top of our lungs, to just about every song that came on the radio! We didn't know the words to most of them, but thats where our amazing mumbling and humming came in! haha We should make a band. And Ana, if you are reading this. I AM NOT CLINGY.

LOL..let's hope Jaelynn doesn't see this.

[editted new picture just for Jaelynn. She threatened to hit me with a sledgehammer or something]

0 comments: