Thursday, October 29, 2009

SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU!

Temptation and anticipation- there is a very thin line between the two. As much as we wait for tomrrow, some things just cant handle the wait. I can't really look at this negatively because I do understand how you are and love you too much to even be mad. Regardless, I still love every second that I spend with you, whether it be sitting alone in a staircase or laughing hysterically at Ali trying to help us hide in the middle room.

Right now, I just finished making our t-shirt costumes for tomorrow during school. Although we could not think of something as great as our Ninja Turtles costumes from Freshmen Year, we did think of something- Swine Flu. Upon short notice, we are making three shirts. Ana is H1, Jaelynn is N1, and I am SWINE FLU!! Apparently I forgot to get some face masks, but Ana doesn't know that. I might try to pull some stealthy move tomorrow and try to go to Walgreens early morning and purchase some.. I hope she isn't reading this!

0 comments: