Friday, October 23, 2009

Connie Francis, I Don't Know Who You Are.

Friday are always interesting. There were jazz band auditions after school and some of us told Mrs. B that we aren't auditioning until Monday. So Jaelynn, Jacob, and I ended up walking to Wendy's to get food and just chill around. Nothing special happened, other than us shoving food in our mouths. XD Joshue came by and we were literally laughing our asses off every time he said something! We randomly started laughing about how to tie shoes and other crap @.@ Its so hilarious how the smallest topics can be the most hilarious things when Joshue brings it up XD Luckily, practice ended early and I left with Jaelynn to check out Meriena's party and basically get food. Her phone died so she felt helpless without it. I ended up not texting Jacob when I really know I should have.. I know you're reading this, so once again I'm sorry! >.< Hrmm..the party was okay, but I think I was really too tired to enjoy it. I really am not looking forward to tomorrow's practice from 10AM-6PM fml.

0 comments: