Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Passed Out

Last night ended better, spending three hours on the phone with him and sleeping at like 1:30AM. I will admit that I was not up to going to school today, but then again, I never am. There was not much that went on. After school I had a Creative Writing Club meeting, which I was falling asleep at. Everyone was interacting in deciding whether or not to keep poems, while I just sat there mindless. I was looking foreward to lying on the band room floor and just passing out. Instead, I hung around in the band room with a couple people. I really don't know how I stayed up, but I think once I got home after practice, I was ready to pass out on the couch, which I did. Oh, we kept making fun of Jaelynn's pimple on her chin today. :D haha, love youu!

0 comments: