Saturday, October 31, 2009

Millburn

Happy Halloween,world! :D And for those of you who don't celebrate, then uh..no greeting for you xD Being able to wake up at 830 is always a blessing, compared to competition days where we are forced to wake up at 7AM. blehhh I love practicing with the band, cus for the two hours of practice today, we basically BSed on the field the field the whole time- quite funny, especially when you're standing next to Jaelynn xD I swear, we are the two most retarded people in the world- I love it! :D As for the game this afternoon, I was basically tired the whole day. I slept on the way there and was just out of it for the first half. We met their other band during 3rd quarter; they were so damned wierd! One girl got Jae's number because they exchanged ringtones. It was hilarious that she texted Jae asking if it was okay that she gave her number to another person who asked for it. Also, the girl kept following her around and we continued to run away! I was also at the table making coffee with Shalier, and all of a sudden, a group of about 6 guys huddles around me as if they all wanted coffee. >.> Thats why one of them was behind me and reaching alll the way around to grab a cup. I was freaking out, in a funny way, and Jaelynn pulled me out of the crowd. We determined that it was time to walk away because that DEFINITELY wasn't wierd at all >.> Millburn kids are so white and wierd. >.> haha

0 comments: