Friday, October 9, 2009

Intensity

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA!

Yep yep, the beginning of my day consisted of making a sign for Ana. I am quite proud of how it turned out :D

The rest of the day trailed out, being one of the fastest half day's ever. I was so excited for the end of the day to come because I knew I was going to hang out with you. It upset me a little to find out that you left the hs and said you would be right back, but you didn't come back for like an hour.. In the meantime waiting for you, I hung out with Josh. He's one funny-ass dude! You eventually came around and I did get a little happier, but the walk towards your place was a little quiet. I ,personally, was a little upset, and I told you that. Even though I was upset at first, to think about it now, it doesn't matter to me. It ended up being an amazing, intense day. Even though it was only a few hours since I had to report back to the highschool at 3:30, everything worked out. :) ammaazing. day.


0 comments: