Monday, October 26, 2009

Arrrrr Ima Pirate =D

Soooo I just pirated this blog muahahaha >:D.... hmmm so today was quite interesting... i did like absolutely nothing this whole entire day. I had gym in the auditorium and then talked about bands second period which is one of my favorite periods now... hmmm third period sucked until Mr. Imhoff (with his magical instrument fixing powers) fixed my sax octave key i was oh soo happy hahaha. hmmm 4/5 same thing as third and 6/7 sucked major assmonkies... 8/9 was interesting especially when stef was being a creeper in the side room... yeah i saw you checkin me out dont lie... period 10 was awesome until i was assassin chopped in the eye ball i looked like this (o_-) it was so much pain that jerk of a girlfriend gave me. hmmm 11 and 12 were completely and totally ass like usual. Now we go after school where the sexy time occurs ;] hahaha like usual me and the girl hang out and go to the vending machine to get her water... then like she couldnt be weird enuff she burped in my mouth >_>........ yes u can see how that can be a little bit akward hahaha aaaanyways that was pretty much my day except for the part where i start talking to the most beautiful, talented,charming, loveable girlfriend in the world :] she still makes my heart flutter out of my chest when ever i see that smile ;] stay beautiful love :] the pirate is outta here ARRRRRRR

0 comments: