Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sixteen Candles

Goodness! I'm so tired! As I stare at the keyboard to type this, my contacts dry up and so I blink to relief the uncomfort. Today we experienced quite a romantic scene.. As I walked with you to the front from the band room, we kissed our regrettable goodbyes. As we listened to the empty halls, the janitors were working in the front lobby blasting some music. It wasn't blaring, loud, obnoxious music; it was something less. We laughed and listened more closely, realizing that we were kissing to "Sixteen Candles". We continued to do so, and it was almost like we were slow dancing, as we took our tiny steps, nearing the front door. I grasped your face and pulled in for another kiss, reluctant to really say goodbye for the day. Finally, we parted ways and I was walking back to the band room with cheeks flushed red. That moment made my day. We anticipate tomorrow, which is a half day, when we can hang out once again. :) btw..Khate has a drawing of herself in her wallet; it's so cute ! XD

0 comments: