Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh Sunday

Sundays can be such a bore sometimes. Church isn't very exciting, so that doesn't help. After church, I ended up being the only one awake in my family. I needed some make-up such as eye shadow and eyeliner for marching band, so I decided to leave on my own to Stop & Shop. I was upset to find that they didn't have the right shades that I need and so I left. I didn't want to come home empty handed, as so being the money-spending addict, I just decided to pass by McDonald's and get a $1 Sweet Tea. It was pretty good, not gonna lie. :D But I think I'm forming another cavity on my top right. D: Oh well. Thats life. That Sunday I also went to Walgreens with my father to get the makeup that I actually needed and to develop some pictures. This one here, was one of them.

0 comments: