Sunday, November 1, 2009

1 Hour Of Rest


Sunday..the day we cram everything that is due on Monday. Today was full on typing for me, but at the same time I worked at a terribly slow pace. Tomorrow, I have a lot of things due: a 3-4 page research paper, a chemistry project, US History essay questions, and some other stuff. After church and lunch, I came home and worked on what I could. Research papers will be the death of me, I swear. I began typing it up at 5:00PM. By 6:00PM I was at one paragraph; by 7:00PM, two. Basically I was at a pace of one paragraph per hour! I'm such a failure when it comes to progress. On the other hand, procrastination is my specialty! I didn't go to sleep until 6AM, when I only rested for an hour until 7AM. I really can't believe you stayed up with me! I told you that it was not necessary, but you still insisted anyways! The fast that you stayed with me until I laid down and closed my eyes at 6AM made me love you even more! :D

0 comments: