Monday, November 9, 2009

Journey of the Hat


As promised, I wore my hamster hat today with Jacob and his beaver hat. I wore it to school and met up with the beaver. It is absolutely impossible to look at the hats and not say they're cute! On the other hand, it does look a bit cheesy when we stand next to eachother and wear them. But I really don't care about how cheesy we may look because I'm already the biggest cheese/cornball he's probably ever met. >_>
Coming home from practice tonight, I felt a bit worn out. Throwing myself on the couch is basically my body screaming to relax. I get really comfy and begin to text Jacob. My eyes grow heavier by the minute, but I force myself to stay up. I want to stay up with you as much as my body allows, but it doesn't always get there. D: Truly, it's all out of love, but I guess my biggest mistake is forming from my hardest effort. I'm really trying to cure this "disease" so we can both get in our last "I love you"s before our eyelids fall closed and dream. :) I'll get there; don't you worry.


0 comments: