Tuesday, November 24, 2009

God Loves Us?

Wooo one more day until I'm sixteen :D ..eh I'm not that hyped up for it, but its still a day I am grateful for.. Today was..oh boy today. haha Hiding in closets, sneaking out the side door without getting caught, speed walking to the highschool: that is what made up my afternoon. I don't know whether god loves us or time was just on our side today because the timing with everything that happened was so close-called! As soon as I walked up to the front of the highschool, I saw my dad's mini-van pulling up by School #7. As I think about it now, I can't help but laugh. I am very light-hearted about it and all I can think about is how secretive we must always be! I swear, we're living some mission impossible shiz haha. Even though we can't openly be together whether it be public or private, I love every mishap, event, and adventure of this relationship. :D ..So I didn't take a picture today. Here's a picture of the post I'm typing right now. XD

0 comments: