Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Well..as he puts his bro to bed, I'll begin to type this post. I woke up at like 5AM to head to Kohl's with my mom n sister and her boyfriend and right when I woke up there was some news. My sister told me that she saw a text i had received after falling asleep from him saying "i love you" and wishing goodnight. I couldn't help but think to myself "fml." I got the "talks" in the parking lot of a Dunkin Donuts so early in the morning, as well as tonight from my father. They're oky with it, but they really don't want me to do anything stupid. My father has so many precautions because he doesn't know squat about relationships. He was a player when he was younger. >.> lmfao..I installed shelves this morning. I think I did a beautiful job. XD

0 comments: