Saturday, November 7, 2009

7 Hour Dillusionment

Summing up today, I have been in a moving vehicle for a total of nearly 9 hours! DEAR GOD. We left the MD Holiday Express around 9:30AM. I realized that the schedule got pushed back when we were still in Maryland at like 1:30. We took a couple bus stops due to uncontrollable bladders. Jaelynn was one of the worse ones, and if you're reading this, I do apologize! :D and If I know you pretty well right now, you just said "Fuck you, you stupid bitch!" XD Mhm..she had to pee really bad, and I wasn't making the situation any better. I was being serious when I told her to go in a plastic bag, but she refused! haha It was very ridiculous- typically the bus ride is about 4 hours to get back. We were supposed to attend the Columbia HS football game, but the problem was that we couldn't find the stadium. We passed the hs like three times, but still didn't find the game. We wasted so much time going in circles. I eventually began to feel dillusional and sang loudly to the radio. Jaelynn was upset towards the end, because she was supposed to leave as soon as we got to the game at 2:30PM [SUPPOSEDLY] By 5:30PM, she had to be ready and dressed for Pria's Sweet 16. We didn't find the game so we left back to BHS and arrived at 4:30PM -about. I went to the mall tonight with my brother, and tried to somewhat meet up with you! :D As much as I yearned for possibly a single kiss, publicity did not allow it. boooooo haha

0 comments: