Friday, November 20, 2009

So Strongly

I've given you a part of me today that I can say does not bother me. I'm so glad we finally got our Friday..Although it started off almost wasted, we came back to the reality of things; at least I did. My daze can solely be blamed on a huge realization I had in the past week or so. I'm really beginning to get the concept under my belt that I'm in love with you. I really didn't imagine us here, now with how we are; let alone we both agree that we didn't see this relationship coming. I said I'm scared because I've never felt so strongly about someone- not even myself! It is not so much fear as it is me being left in awe, trying to comprehend how lucky I must be to have you. I am still left in awe, how my first, true relationship is what I've been waiting for all along. You say you are finally at the point where you can't stand to be without me; I can't even stand to be a room away for what only is an hour. To me, that hour feels like a compilation of 60 long minutes- each minute lasts a lifetime. With new realizations at hand and everything from today- I'm not complaining. Not at all. Oh, and we wrote in our A Separate Peace novels :D

0 comments: