Saturday, November 28, 2009

Touch Me Like An iPod

Woo I finally got an iPod touch! :D after two trips to the mall, of course. at around 8:30am this morning, I went to Willowbrook with my sister and her boyfriend. He ended up buying a SONY TV while I wandered off into the mall. With the crapload of birthday money I had, I decided to walk into the Apple store. I've been wanting an iPod Touch for quite some time now, but now that my 5G video iPod is messed up, I had even more reason to go through with it. Just as I was about to purchase it, the guy who was helping me out, Iqbal, said I could get 10% off if I recycled my old one. Excited yet sad, I left to do just that. As it turns out, I had to leave anyways because my sister's bf had to attend a wedding. About two hours later, I went back with my brother and got it :D That dude, Iqbal, was pretty chill. When I got home, there was nothing really to do except sleep. I sulked in a jar of Nutella with a fork for a while, but i laid on the couch and knocked out. It is so much better to sleep, rather to think as the day goes by, without being able to do something. The day sort of picked back up tonight around 10PM when we began to talk out the problem. I don't know if you're reading this right now, but I love being able to talk about our problems. I never want to just leave them hanging or push them aside. As god may be on our side once again, we stayed on the phone phone.. 1:30AM until 3:47AM. The best few hours of my day. By the end of our conversation, tensions turned into light-hearted laughs, which I just love so much. I refuse to ever let a night go by and fall asleep with a heavy heart. I love you. Oh, I got stuck sitting on the floor this morning with the TV filling up the whole seat.

0 comments: