Thursday, November 19, 2009

Impatience

My impatience is at its absolute maximum tonight. I am on the brink of insanity, trying to wait for tomorrow afternoon to come! Not much can highlight my day other than it being the first day of Jazz Band. I'm still getting used to certain environments, still being around certain people. Honestly, my worries have settled done and its not so much on my mind anymore. I'm growing madly in love with you more and more each day to care about other people getting in the way. I'm so glad you can read my mind and eyes..even when its not for the best reasons. You know something is wrong and as much as I would ever want to hide it, there's no point. You will eventually catch on and figure it out. I love when you can tell how happy I am, too because sometimes I am beyond words; the only thing that can convey to you how I feel are my eyes. :)

Oh and look, Jacob #2 likes to sleep in class! hahaha

0 comments: