Sunday, November 15, 2009

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek


So there was this one point last year where my mom's voice was completely shot..she couldn't talk at all! and when she did, it was high-pitched, loud, and squeeky, and annoying. Wellllll *drumroll* ...I'm her now. >.> My voice, as of right now, is absolutely, completely shot. Every word that attempts to come out of my mouth hits a high note and stays there until I close my mouth again. Earlier this morning, I just thought it was funny because I could still kind of talk. Now, I just want to rip my voicebox out. I'm not sure how I got this way. For the past few days, I've been waking up with a raspy voice, but it would eventually go away. I would say it's because I cheered so much at All-States the night before, but I didn't even cheer that much. This morning, I woke up and came to the high school for a damned parade we had to do. Everyone I talked to thought my voice was horrible; I even got told to shut up and just stop talking a couple times. haha. I just gargled a glass of warm water, vinegar, and salt, advised by the Reyeses. I also drank two glasses of warm ginger ale. Eh. I sound like a 50-year-old smoker. I want my normal voice back! lol Look- Jaelynn's puppy pooped in front of us, in her room. eww.. lol and yes, there is a bathroom pad for that purpose.

0 comments: