Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hyper-Clothism

So I kind of got hyper tonight, while trying on a few new clothes. I went to the mall this afternoon with my parents, and stocked up on earrings, necklaces, and leggings :D There was this one necklace with a sparrow on it that I have been looking for- for such a long while now. I think it's one of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen and lone behold [<-I hope I used that phrase right], I found it at the store Icing! What even better is that it came in four different colors and I just couldn't choose! haha So anyways, I came home and there I was trying on new leggings with new hot, sexy [haha] heels and mixing up some outfits! I just got really hyper and got into a little skip every now and then and I changed clothes. Hrmm..I really hope an opportunity comes up soon, so I can where 'em :D

0 comments: