Thursday, November 26, 2009

Picked Up My Balls


BEFORE ---------------------------> AFTER

Happy Thanksgiving guys! :D ..[or whoever even reads these] Hrmm..my family really doesn't have a big gathering for a big Thanksgiving dinner. My mom and sister kind of just made food and we ate dinner lol. Not too much of our family is around to gather and my parents don't bother to visit other families to celebrate. Regardless, today is still Thanksgiving and we have so much to be grateful for; at least I know I do. So we were in the living room and my sister and mom were watching The Filipino Channel [TFC]. Then, she ask my ma if they celebrated Thanksgiving in the Philippines. My mom replied with the fact that they don't celebrate it solely on one day because every day is one of giving thanks over there. I thought that was pretty deep. lol ..and its true though. Tonight, I finally decided to clean out my "closet" after like half a year of contemplating the idea. I never really had time, but I finally picked up my balls and did it. haha Its pretty clean now, I feel proud :D

0 comments: