Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First Time In a Good While Really Just Means A Week

-tries to breathe through nose- ..soooo..I'm freaking congested as fack >.> I'm not even sick, which make the idea of it odd. Maybe I'm on the verge of getting sick; who knows?


Today was a really good day :D Full band period two right before Wind Ensemble was like a blessing lol. Hrmm.. but I think most credit goes to the 4-5 minutes inbetween. As soon as certain people left, some kisses filled in the gaps. My smile grew brighter and brighter with each one. A hug from behind, a slap to the face, hitting with the vibraphone mallets- we are so violent. >.> I wouldn't be surprised if bruises start forming after a while; maybe even right now lol. Also, after school was the first time in a good while that we got to spend time alone together. Just sitting in the staircase, escaping all the chaos of the band room; it feels so nice especially because I am with you. Oh how I wish it were Friday right now.

0 comments: