Friday, November 13, 2009

The Only Thing Relevent

Happy Friday the 13th!


As soon at the bell rang at 2:30PM, my day began. School is simply a duration that I need to get through. How I deal with it on a daily basis- I will never know. Friday is what I wait for every single week. This is the day I get to lay in bed with you and just relax. Worry about the rest of the world is nonexistent; the only thing relevent is us. I told you every time I imagine relaxing with you, I see myself laid next to you, a little lower, perfectly fit in the safety of your arm wrapped around me. I rest my head on your chest and wrap my arm around your torso. I find myself drawing random circles on your skin with my index finger as our minds linger. With that, I can stay there forever, comfortable like no other. I truely just want to fall asleep in your arm.
Oh, look at all the Chinese food we ordered at tonight's Colorguard sleepover! :D Like $84.00 worth.

0 comments: