Sunday, November 8, 2009

Who I Used To Be..WTF Jewelry? [100th Post!]

I definitely didn't almost forget to write out this post. shh.


As I listen to Blink-182 right now, it's slightly hard to reflect back on my day..ow -rubs stomach- I have gas.. uhh. Oh church today was interesting. My family came late due to a flat tire and the CCD classes were upstairs, filling in half the pews. Both factors equaled the fact that we had to stand up the entire hour. >.> That, my friends, is never fun. Among the pains of standing in heels for an hour, I also stood next to a man who was breathing oh-so-heavily. He kept making long, grunting noises. Every three seconds I would glace over my shoulder and just think like..wtf? Go get an inhaler. haha Just kidding. I just really couldn't understand why he was making the noises. I also observed one of the teachers..I think she has Torrets or something. >.> She would twitch her head in a certain way to the right side like 5 times, and then another two times to the left! Pretty wierd..oh the things you see from behind..[no dirty thoughts intended :P] Hrmm..I went to the mall today too- I spammed on purchasing jewelry and got this pretty amazing hat with a hamster on it. :) This certain kid I know has a similar one with a beaver, but I think mines better! The jewelry part still surprises me though..I feel so girly..it's a big change from who I used to be a couple years back, with big sweaters and messy hair. I didn't care about maintaining how I looked. Though my hair still may look like crap, I do prefer where I'm at now. :D The confidence level is definitely up there. hah.

0 comments: