Saturday, November 21, 2009

ALGEBRA DOS!

ALGEBRA FINALLY CLICKED TONIGHT. So since around 9:00PM tonight, I've been working on a worksheet that I know finally understand. I haven't been paying attentino in class lately, so I've really been lost. All it took me was to YouTube a good lecture on 3 Linear Equations With 3 Variables. I'm so glad I understand now.. Hrm..today the band had Tag Day. I was at Plaza Bakery with Kenneth, Jaelynn, and Ana. We had a good amount of fun, minus the fact that we got really lazy with begging for money. About half way through, we put the collection container down and just stopped asking. We applied make-up onto Kenneth which we are all really upset that he ran into the bathroom to wash off. Afterwards, we all just chilled at Jaelynn's and hung out with her dog, Tofu. One of the cutest things in the world :)

0 comments: