Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nights Like This

I look foreward to 3rd period, now. Because as I talk to you tonight, it makes me anticipate the fact that I can see you tomorrow.


Classes today were boring as usual. I ended up falling asleep in US History, watching a cheap, old movie about the Declaration Of Independence. Wind Ensemble was a big highlight, because Mrs. B wasn't there and so we all hung out for a good 40 minutes. That class is everything I love; moreover because of the people. When ever the bell rings at 2:31PM, I feel so accomplished to know that I got through the entire day! I broke up with Fred today. We're still friends, but to be honest, I can't be in a relationship where I just don't feel the same. It is, in all honor, rude to continue under false meanings. Practice after school was brutal. It felt like it was never going to end. Resetting sets was all we did, as rookies could not even get the work right. Tonight is the ultimate highlight of my day. Texting certain people makes my smile widen farther than possible and it makes my heart thump through my skin. Nights like this are something I can get used to. :)

0 comments: