Thursday, September 10, 2009

Practice In The Cold And Rain

Day three, and the day still seems to drag! I bet it's my schedule. I'm in a mood of anticipation, waiting to receive that yellow slip during first period, allowing me to go to guidance. The past two mornings have disappointed me, as I receive nothing. After school, begins my favorite part of the day. Chilling in the band room waiting for practice to start and just being with everyone. We constantly laugh and this is the part of the day that keeps me smiling! band nerd fo life. yeah whatever. hhahaha that term is so corny.. "band nerd" wooooahaahhhh..wooo.


I came home tonight after practicing in the dark, cold, rainy weather until 8. [It was freezign cold tonight and I was outside in shorts and a shirt! I wanted a sweater T.T] I felt like a scavenger searching for food. I was so hungry! I've only thought about it now, but that was just about the only meal I had today. I didn't have breakfast really, I have ziti for lunch (just enough), and then came my actual dinner of Pansit. :D I lvoe how my Lola cooks.. its deliciouss!!

0 comments: