Friday, September 11, 2009

Now At 2 Academic Classes


Yayyy I finally got my schedule changedd!!! Today I went right after school to the guidance councelor. I had only asked if my slip was in there and if I should wait till next week, but she found out that it was about Wind Ensemble and told me to take a seat. I ended up staying a whole hour up to 3:30 after school. It was so hectic because with certain classes, it seemed impossible to fit my schedule in. As it turns out, I had to sacrifice my Chemistry H class to get it worked out. It kills me a little inside, because I was actually enjoying Mr Doldi's class 3rd period. Apparently now I have it period 12, and the only people I know is Joe and Daniel. It doesn't sound very exciting. I'm just glad I got Wind Ensemble in. :D


I start Monday yay.

0 comments: