Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Helium Highs

-is brushing teeth-

Wow. I can't believe I finished my homework early!! I started around 8 for some reason..It might be because I have no life. just kidding.

For the world's information, I do have a life. I spent the day after practice at Wendy's with Ana! haha We ate our little value menu meals and sucked on the helium of a select few balloons. [the ones we could get off the backs of chairs anyway] Recorded, we sounded like completely different people. Along with helium, is our declaration of seats. We officially own one of the booths due to our markings on the table, by accident. We used sharpie on the balloons to draw faces, and it didn't like to dry. Therefore, what ever surface it came in contact with, the ink smudged on. By the time we left, we were responsible for various black splotches all over the table. OH. There's some girl there now, dressed as Wendy. She laughed at us while we sucked on helium and gave us little mints. She also provided us with our own balloons! :D

In school, I took over the board and recreated some of Natalie Dee's hilarious works!

0 comments: