Saturday, September 26, 2009

BBBBBBEEELLVILLE HIGH SCHOOLLL MARCHINGG BANND!!

Today Belleville had its first competition of the season :D To be honest, it felt like a good one! [In my opinion at least] Unfortunately, we got 4th place out of 7 other bands [including Nutley >:0]. In turn, though, this simply acts as greater motivation to push ourselves and be amazing! The day was pretty long, too! Somehow, I had forced myself to wake up at 7AM and get ready. We practiced from 8:15AM-11AM. The practice felt really good and we were getting a lot done. The show itself was looking 10x better and everyone was excited. After wards, we had an hour or so to get food and come back to change and prepare. Jaelynn's friend, Erik, came along. I had never really got to talk to that kid, but I've realized that he's pretty cool. Apparently, he's coming to every competition, so this should be good lol. The bus ride was pretty fun.. After the show, we got back and I was BEAT. Unloading the truck, I still felt some energy flowing through, but I knew it was going to run dry soon. By the time I was at Maryanne's house with Ana and Jaelynn, I was dead tired. It might've been the Jolt I had that day..lmao. I was so pumped that day though..it got me hoping for next weekend to come a little bit faster! South Brunswick, here we come!

0 comments: