Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day Of Sophmore Year.


I alreayd miss being a Freshman. It was truely more exciting to get lost and have some nice teachers. As much as a first day, today was just normal. I failed to feel that slight giddy feeling at the start of school again. In its place was a tired feeling and slight annoyance with my schedule. I'm missing my favorite class, Wind Ensemble, and have two uneccessary Study Halls. The first few days are never really the most fun. I just finished attempting to organize my new notebooks and folders and came to the conclusion that I hate being organized. Previous years, I have just known myself to use one folder for everything. I know the method is insancely hectic, if not chaotic, but i feel more assured that way. Everythign is in one place and the chances of me leaving a paper in another folder were slimmer. I don't even have all of my notebooks. agh.

0 comments: