Sunday, September 20, 2009

Where's My Doubt At Now?

My feelings between this morning and tonight, right now, have a bigger difference. This morning, my doubts were at a greater high than the day before. I wasn't sure if I was enjoying this or if I should just drop it. Throughout the day I have talked to various, various people about it and have gotten some terms settled. As far as I'm concerned, things should be taken slow right now if I want to make the best out of this. Anyways, today I tagged in Clifton with Rey, Ana, and Jaelynn. I love this group. We stood outside Stop&Shop about a half hour earlier than we were supposed to and ended up making a load of money!! Time went by faster as we greeted people, cracked jokes, sang, and begged. We learned that Clifton people can be rude jerks! It's quite worse than how Nutley treats us! GAWD. rude. As for this upcoming week, I can beg all I want, and I will still have to endure through school. It's so boring, but what can we do? Oh, and Hi, Michael. lmfao.

0 comments: