Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just A Party!

So I am on my phone right now in feel of how tired today has made me. School itself was a long day. Afterwards, we had guard practice outside on the field. Many of us had not been aware, so we were all practicing in our school uniforms! It was horrible. The amount of sweat to begin with was already at a high and practice only made it worse. Just A Party was nonetheless fun, though! Mainly, I hung out with Abby and Fred [Jonathan]. Its nice to walk about all night with someone's arms around you, as well as your own around them.. fun haha. It was a pretty chill night. Not too many people were around, but we still made a good time out of it! Unlike other years, I personally wanted to come home around 9 because I was so tired and still had hw! So now as I lie here, I can sleep nicely, knowing I had a good day and hw is done. The only thing now is to look forward to tomorrow. XD woot. Bloomfield Game is coming up!

0 comments: