Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oh Sunday.

Sunday Sunday Sunday. So when I got home last night, I texted a couple friends for a while and ended up passing out on my parents' bed. I woke up this morning with a very sore, achy feeling. I'm going to take the wild guess that it was because I slept on my stomach with three pillows under me, in the most awkward position. Hell, I didn't care; I was too tired to, anyways! I woke up at 11:30AM and hopped straight into the shower. My entire family was yelling at me for doing so because we had to be at church by noon. They were simply saying I wasn't going to have time! Boy, did I prove them wrong. I took a shower, got dressed, and we got to the church with 5 minutes still to spare. Church was boring as usual. When we got home, we ate and then headed to the mall. I had bought a referral for my contact and a bag I've been eyeing for quite a while now. Tonight, I went to the movies with the Sentinas, the Bonghanoys, Fetus, Ana, and the Pinanos. Goodness, thats like all siblings! ..haha me, Ana, and Fetus might as well be siblings. We saw a guy that looked like the older version of Fetus andI just had to point him out. The movie we saw was 9. It was okay, but I expected better. I'm dreading tomorrow for the sake of school, but there is one good aspect to it. Practice afterwards and getting to see Jacob :D Oh, and tonight was the first time I've ever had a Jones' drink! Flavored Banana Strawberry, it was good. The caps are the most amazing part!

0 comments: