Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It Looks Deep

Day two of school started out lame. My alarm went off at 6:30 and I didn't get up until 7:11. My bus comes at 7:25. i don't know how I did it, but I was early to the bus stop. As the day went on, I got better and felt even better when I finally had classes with the people I love. I sucks that I don't have classes with some people until per. 11, which is basically the end of the day. I'm still getting my schedule changed around and I'm still waiting to get to actually see my counselor!


After school, I returned to the band room just to chill as I always do before practice. I changed into normal clothes and came ouut to find that we got a brand new marimba! Mike and Shalier were putting it together as someonf us messed around with the buxes it came in. Me and Roland hopped into a super large rectangulat box that just alowed us to sit comfortably. Our amazing friends decided to close the top of the box and proceed to shake it lef tto right and slowly tip it down sideways. We were laughing the whole time inse, but then they began to lift up the bottom of the box. Overreacting jokingly, we begin to scramble in fear outside of the box. I forgot the hazards of it and crawled out with all my might. I ended up gouging my foreare from an industrial sized staple that was opened up on the cardboard. I also came out with some rugburn that still doesn't feel too pleasant. ._.

0 comments: