Thursday, September 17, 2009

So We Lost - What Else Is New?

Belleville against Bloomfield today..we lost. ofcourse. haha


The day was quite interesting.. I wasn't sure if I felt pissed off or happy by the end of it. I was very content at the football game because it is my favorite out of all of them. I know so many people from there that it brings a good feeling to see a lot of familiar faces. I sort of got pissed off at myself because of our performance, but what the hell. It's just a football game. I'll work harder this upcoming week. Our first competition is next Saturday! Oh goodness! Feelings of a controversial happiness came over me, as we got back from the game. Questions were being asked and things were being assumed. It was sort of funny. Oh, here's somehting from Per 1 Health Class. haha

0 comments: