Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Small Period

For what it's worth, I'm really happy where I'm at right now. I'm currently content with the life I have, enjoying the people I have.


It upsets me after school when I can't stay the whole time because it's what I'm used to. I never bother to catch the bus because I know I have practice later on. Today, I had to leave after school to revisit my doctor to follow up from Tuesday.. It took us like an hour to actually get there because my parents stopped by so many places beforehand. It's so ridiculous because once we got there, the wait was about 5 minutes; we went inside, she checked on my Tetanus shot as negative, and we were out within the next minute! Afterwards, I met up with Shannon and Jaelynn at Drug Fair Walgreens, where they were purchasing the makeup for this year's colorguard uniforms.

The small period after school and before I left to the doctor's is something that struck me the most. I met up with Jacob in the front and just sat and talked with him. We talked for only about 10 minutes, but it was an enjoyable 10 minutes. =]
[Oh and as for the picture, it really wasn't her birthday. She just wrote it for fun, to get comments haha]

0 comments: