Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Wow Backwards Is Wow!"

The variety in my life has definitely been staged today and I feel so happy about it. I hung out with new people I usually don't chill with and I was myself! Sure, I may have been quiet a few times, but I put my best foot forward and for that I am satisfied. At first, I chilled with Roland at his house and ate his leftovers. Mmm, KFC baby! Then, we went to play volleyball in Kearny. Chubbs almost got eaten by a hawk - the poor baby! :[ I really sucked at volleyball in the sand, but whatever - the sun was in my face too! Later, Roland left and Alo, Joriz, Laila, Mikki Jo, and I went to eat at Hooters. It was my first time and I must say the wings are fucking amazing!! It was also Trivia Night which was pretty fun! Then, to end the night, we met up with a few more people and went to Babo and got some tasty bubble tea! Yuum! We stood by the water for a while, taking in the cold and its entirety. By then, my worry to get home was already a bit high. Eventually I got home. Driving around is by far one of the funnest things ever. The idea of just driving around and laughing at this and that and telling stories is something I completely favor as I am willing to do it again :) Photo is of Rolando's Winnie the Pooh gummy bear work of art! :D

0 comments: