Friday, April 23, 2010

Boring To Spare

Day 2 of Band Trip was a little boring, unfortunately. But I guess in order to have a good trip like this, you need to sacrifice one boring, educational day. This morning we finally did our performance which didn't even last 5 minutes probably. It's kind of ridiculous, but oh well! We went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and we saw an IMAX movie. A bunch of people were falling asleep as usual, but to be honest I really love watching things in IMAX :D ..just not boring ones. I thought the day would get better tonight, but it really didn't. Swings and Things was a little creepy due to the fact that it was pretty run down and crappy. The best part, by far, had to be the Go-Karts! Gahh, I have really grown a liking to go-karting . Even though the cars and track weren't exactly nice either, the idea and thrill you get out of it is amazing! I truly want to do it again when we get back to NJ. Photo is of me screwing around with sleeping people. Lesson learned, don't sleep on the bus :D

0 comments: