Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"Save Our Schools! Pass The Budget!"

So day 2 of spring break has definitely been more than I expected. In the first case, I did not expect to leave the house today. Boredom finally took its turn and I found a day waiting for me at the courts. Not a lot of people were there, but I didn't mind at all. I was actually decent for not having played in so long! It is still failure status, just not as bad! Hrm.. afterwards, we found ourselves participating in the school protest against Gov. Christie and his budget cuts. At first we all just met in front of the high school. Then, we began to walk towards Nanina's In the Park where sources said the fat man would show up. God that walk was long! Surprisingly enough, it hasn't tired me out. This whole day hasn't worn me out. Even after screaming my butt off chant after chant, my fists were still pumping in the air. (Just kidding I didn't even really try too hard LOL) Photo is of Fetus's tennis boner (hahs sorry no pictures of the protest..my phone died ='[ )

0 comments: