Friday, April 2, 2010

Be A Teen & Explore

I'm coming to realize that I need to move on. Sure I still want to fix what
I've wronged, but on days like this, when it doesn't work out I should find something else to do. I need to explore the sociableness of my persona, instead of conserving it for a select few. I'm 16 and shouldn't let all the problems of the my mind pull me apart. This world was made for billions of people. I need to get the jist of meeting my share of them. Today I went to the doctor's to get some prescription for allergy meds. I learned that I have grown a bit and lost a bit of 5 pounds. Eh, I'll probably gain it back, but it was seriously a happy spark in my mediocre day. I need to get a life lol. Photo's of the obvious. I went to Masagana after the doctor's to get food. *shivers*

0 comments: