Sunday, April 4, 2010

Te Amo Con Todo Mi Corazon

No, I am not a fan of arguements nor do I have a fetish for them. I am not a magnet to it. I have simply lost my consciousness of what I was doing and moving too freely by thought and mouth. I'm slowly molding a better understanding from all of these mistake that I am making, and I apologize for having to take you along for such a bumpy ride. I think it's kind of nice how neither of us would agree to any kind of "break", but then again I would rather not push it. Forever yours, I will continue to try to be better for you. Happy Easter to all! I hope your's was much more enjoyeable than mine ever is! [along with every other holiday] And if you don't celebrate it, well.. Happy Sunday :) Goodnight. Photo is of a phrase, which I realized this morning, that I need to always hold close to me. I got bored and decided to paint it on my ankle.

0 comments: