Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 1: Jaelynn Is Awesome

This morning I left my house to embark onto band trip 2010 :D We had a 8 hour drive to Ohio ahead of us, but thinking back on it, the drive wasn't that bad! Being bus-partner's with Rey is fun :3 This whole day was a day of travel, aside from our rest stops and a stop at Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. It was actually good there, but right now the thought of food makes me ant to throw up. I definitely have gotten carried away with food and stuffing my face because I was bored. The resort we're staying at is ABSOLUTELY amazing and is more than just 'nice'. Now I sit on the bed next to a tired, sleeping Ana, Jaelynn, Emily, and the three sleepers. Day one has only ended and we have so many pictures already! Its amazing! Tomorrow calls for an actually, I think we're performing. Goodness, I feel so tired ! Photo is of burger from the Cafe. It would've been good if I didn't eat anything else before that.

0 comments: