Sunday, April 25, 2010

We Forgot To Leave David In Ohio. We Have To Go Back!

Boy oh boy. It sucks to say that Band Trip is now over and that I am sitting here at home, but it is nonetheless true. We left the Kalahari Resort around 11AM and it was a very sad thing. My room was so tired that we didn't even bother waking up in time for breakfast. Mann am I goin gto miss those morning pastries! Before leaving, we also got our picture with a Kalahari Mascot who was in the main lobby. I don't know, but that elephant hugged pretty tightly! :0 Then, we were off onto our 8 hour drive back home. There is always that feeling of attachment and the want to stay longer. We all felt that today, most definitely. I am and am not looking forward to school tomorrow, but what has to be done must be done. Therefore, I shall be waking up in a few hours -_-' Photo's is of that with the elephant mascot ! :D

0 comments: