Monday, March 8, 2010

Live By Quotation

"I want to be able to keep you -us- as happy as we were when you first asked me out"

I never want to be the one to upset you and ruin a day.. But I did also promise to always be open with how I feel, despite how minute or grand the emotion turns out to be. My promise has worked out for better and for worse in separate occasions. Today just upset me so much. I haven't exactly told you in person, but you will probably read this.. Well I was so upset because last week was by far one of the worst weeks. I wanted last week to end so badly because I wanted to forget it a look forward to a better week: this week. I was pulled so far aback from my optimism this afternoon that I just became a bitter person. All I want to do is relax with you alone for a given hour or so. I haven't really been given that opportunity except Friday.. I am stil waiting for that day's opportunity where I get to just lay with you and listen to our breathing and heartbeats. I am technically still upset, but I really want to live up to the quote. I am going to try harder to look on the brighter side of things. You have taken over my heart and priorities. Your happiness is mine, too and I want to maintain stability there. How you have been dealing with me for 5 months - I do not know. I just know that I never want to imagine a life without you. Photo is of the Target Bunny beause I went there tonight. haha

0 comments: