Friday, March 19, 2010

Hola! , Awww

I can honestly say that today has been one of the best days I've had in a while. It wasn't a constant "lmfao" day, but just a day where I felt relaxed and having genuine fun. After school, Ana and I got some good old Chinese food and Chinah Stahhr! My Chow Fun Flat Noodles jiggled on the not so sanitary tables. Walking back to her house, I felt like I was going to throw up at some points. The food in my stomach was just at the very top - filled. Unnecessary running across empty streets made the food move in ways I did not like. And yes, it easily proves I'm terrible at crossing streets. >.> Then, we just chilled in her living room for a while and looked up a bunch of stuff online. These are days I can honestly admit missing.. having no worries and just enjoying a good day as it comes. Random baking found it's way around the corner :D We tried to make fondant - fail. We tried to make vanilla cupcakes - success :D. When we first started walking from school, though, it was slightly awkward, but for the fact that we haven't hung out for so long.. My efforts are improving.. in my eyes atleast. I'm not asking for your credit on it, but I know that I feel it along with a dose of old happiness. I really hope this life pulls together! :) Photo's of failed fondant that turned into this hard slab of sugar. LOL

0 comments: